Fact is, just like in almost any belief system within Christianity, there are “supporters & those against” LGBT lifestyle whilst agreeing with most part of the remaining doctrinal tenets.
What’s my stance on this?
1) There are no LGBTs in the Kingdom of God.
2) LGBT is sin and you can be healed if it (it’s not a biological disease but rather it originates from unclean spirits affecting their biology).
3) There is “no” such thing as Christian LGBTs no matter what they believe. In their sinful LGBT lifestyles they deny Him.
4) I don’t need to hate LGBT people but I can hate those sins. Thus, I don’t need to protest against their freewill choice to practice it but I keep away from them. I don’t need to hit them or beat them up for this. Let God judge them One Day.
5) If unrepentant, just like those LGBT-types of Sodom & Gomorrah or of the Days of Noah (see the verses below), they will have to endure age-during punishment in the age-during fire (limited but long time) to reap the “fruits of their acts” as well as for the “destruction of their LGBT flesh” in the “Lake of Fire” to be Purified (all sin will be destroyed).
Sexual immorality (including LGBT) was the main sin of the “Days of Noah” (note that in the verses below, these ‘disobedient spirits’ were in ‘prison’ in the afterlife for a “long time” but since God is Love, He “preached” (definitely something against their previous ‘sinful ways’) so that “hope” is offered to them as well after the appropriate time of their guilt is consummated):
“By which also He went and preached unto the spirits in prison; Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.” (1 Peter 3:19 – 20)
“as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them, in like manner to these, having given themselves to whoredom (sexual immorality – all types, e.g. prostitution, LGBT etc.) and gone after other flesh (sex with animals, demons or fallen angels etc) , have been set before — an example, of fire age-during, justice suffering.” (Jude 1:7)
That’s why the Gospel is “preached” to the ‘dead’ because they died unrepentant where it will result in all of them to “live to God in spirit” but only after being “judged in the flesh as men” (justice, punishment first – no escape in the afterlife):
“For unto this end was the gospel preached even to the dead, that they might be judged indeed according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.” (1 Peter 4:6)
The reason for Judgment is for the “destruction of the (sinful) flesh” which will then result (after some time) in his ‘spirit’ to be “saved” on the Day of Lord Jesus (by the Saviour in that ‘specific time’).
“hand this man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord.” (1 Corinthians 5:5)
Don’t be deceived either way.
‘sin may be the fuel for hell fire’