See the ‘why’?
Here are the Biblical facts regarding “women” in the persons mentioned in this picture-quote.
Truths from the Bible regarding “them”:
1) David declared that a “friend’s love” (brother in the Lord) is “above/greater/higher” than the “love of women”. Here’s the verse:
“I am in distress for thee, my brother Jonathan, Very pleasant wast thou to me; Wonderful was thy love to me, Above the love of women!” (2 Samuel 1:26)
2) Noah’s wife —> nothing spectacular mentioned. In fact, even “her name” is “not” mentioned in the Bible. She was only mentioned like this “his wife” (e.g. Genesis 7:7).
3) When the “wealth/riches/money” was “removed”, Job’s wife told him to “curse God and die”. Here’s the verse:
“His wife said to him, “Are you still maintaining your integrity? Curse God and die!”.” (Job 2:9)
4) Moses’ had an Ethiopian/Cushite wife too (proving either polygamy or that if his first wife had died, the thought of ‘a new wife’ replacing the earlier one didn’t bother him and best is, God was with Moses’ decision & not Aaron or Miriam’s condemnation of it – oh ya, in the end Miriam turned leprous for her ‘pro-feministic’ behaviour – so, Moses the ‘the prophet who knew-God face-to-face from among children of Israel’ didn’t quite believe in one-eros-love-till-he-dies). Proof? Here are these verses:
“Miriam and Aaron began to talk against Moses because of his Cushite wife, for he had married a Cushite.” (Numbers 12:1)
“With him I speak face to face,
clearly and not in riddles;
he sees the form of the Lord.
Why then were you not afraid
to speak against my servant Moses?” (Numbers 12:8)
“The anger of the Lord burned against them, and he left them. When the cloud lifted from above the tent, Miriam’s skin was leprous —it became as white as snow. Aaron turned toward her and saw that she had a defiling skin disease, and he said to Moses, “Please, my lord, I ask you not to hold against us the sin we have so foolishly committed.” (Numbers 12: 9 – 11)
“And there hath not arisen a prophet any more in Israel like Moses, whom Jehovah hath known face unto face,” (Deuteronomy 34:10)
5) Paul was single-handedly used by God to write almost 50% of the New Testament and was given an unequaled wisdom in exegesis of Holy Scripture as well as in the Mystery of Christ. So wise he was that “he never married”. The divine wisdom revealed to him states that to “remain unmarried” is “better” than “being married”. Again, here are the verses for these facts:
“Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do.” (1 Corinthians 7:8)
“So then, he who marries the virgin does right, but he who does not marry her does better.” (1 Corinthians 7:38)
6) Christ is the Lord. He had “no” Eros-type Love at all. To quote Him in a “eros-type-love” picture-quote like this is utterly wrong and out-of-context. He didn’t even worship His parents because He created “all things” (including his mother) and only called her “woman”. The verses for these are:
“Woman, why do you involve me?” Jesus replied. “My hour has not yet come.” (John 2:4)
“Whoever does God’s will is my brother and sister and mother.” – Lord Jesus Christ in (Mark 3:35)
“All things came into being through Him (Lord Jesus), and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.” (John 1:3)
“For by Him (Lord Jesus) all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities– all things have been created through Him and for Him.” (Colossians 1:16)
Wake up to the Truth!
(The only “common” thing among “all” of them is that they were all Passionate about One Aim in Life only, “God” and not “women”).
The Bible is “not” to be used for some human-sex-based-love-worship.
“Don’t be deceived”.