A Pythagorean Dilemma in relating areas – Comments regarding proving areas with Pythagorean Theory and Congruent Triangles in this problem from the 2012 IMAS past year in the Upper Primary division, 2nd round Challenge. Question & Solution are in Images below:
Math Olympiad Archives – Page 4 of 16 – Anonymous Christian
- Profit – Sale & Cost Both the question & solution is in the attached image. *A linear diophantine equation with inequality and remainder or divisibility considerations
- Please find the Question and Solution in Images below:
- Question 25 and a possible solution in Images below.
- Cryptarithm – THIS IS KEEN Solve the Cryptarithm THIS + IS = KEEN Where the letters stand for different digits (0 to 9 only) and given further that N = 6 and T is greater than 1. Solution A full solution is discussed in two images below.
- Question & Solution in image below
- Given the sequence 19, (?) , 70, (??), 189 Find the missing terms and the pattern for this sequence Solution Observe that 70 – 19 = 51 = 17 x 3 189 – 70 = 119 = 17 x 7 And also that: 19 ...
- Question & Solution on the whiteboard (image attached). *Finding an infinite recurring decimal sum & an angle given some length equalities & some angle values At MCEF – Ilham Phase 2 – Math Olympiad Camp (26 – 29 November 2017)
- A clever question from the 2017 ASMOPS competition with a possible solution in image too.
- This sample question is from a well reputed Local Chinese Math Olympiad contest (please pardon my sloppy drawing & handwriting)