Details: Ramanujan Math Circle Competition 25 November 2018 (Sunday 8:30 am till 2 pm at SJKT Serdang) – For Tamil Vernacular Schools. Good job to All the Working Committee (Mr. Sami, Mr. Kalai & Dr. Vijay – Mr Subramanian for sponsorship and Mr. Kugen & Mejar Dr. Vicky for his presence), Teachers,...
Math Olympiad Archives – Page 3 of 16 – Anonymous Christian
AMO 2015 Secondary 1 Question 25 Geometry Area – Right Triangle Configuration – MIMO 2017 – Upper Primary – Money Same Amount Problem – MIMO 2017 – Upper Primary – Geometrical Construction ProofAMO 2015 Secondary 1 Question 25 Geometry Area – Right Triangle Configuration Question (Sample) Solution MIMO 2017 – Upper Primary – Money Same Amount Problem Question 10 Five persons A, B, C, D and E raised...
- Question A 4 x 4 Magic Square is such that each of its Row, Column and Diagonal has the same sum of 2016. What is the Sum of its four corners? Solution Please see in Image. Thank-you.
- Question How many pairs of 4 digit palindromes add up to a five digit palindrome? Solution Discussed in attached images. This problem is from the PMONK Pertandingan Matematik Olympiad Peringkat Negeri Kedah 2018 – Grade 5 and 6 – No. 24 (last question and probably the toughest problem on this paper). It is...
Five Questions No. 26 to No. 30 from Malaysian Mathematics Invitational Competition 2017 (Final Champions) – Year 6Five Questions No. 26 to No. 30 from Malaysian Mathematics Invitational Competition 2017 (Final Champions) – Year 6. Questions and Solutions for these Math Olympiad type problems are in images.
- Question and Solution in Images Note: A SASMO 2018 Sample for a senior secondary school Math Olympiad. A Geometry Math Olympiad Problem. Find AE + EC as a geometrical invariant concept.
- Question and Solution in Images below
- Question and Solution in Images Alternate Solution
- Given a triangle ABC with AB = AC, BC = AD and angle (BAC) = 20. Find angle(ADB). Question & a possible solution is in Images attached. Other (better solutions) are possible but that’s what I got.
- Describe the Pattern below and find the value of “x”. 211 —-> 6 303 —-> 4 333 —-> 1 404 —-> 2 900 —-> “x”