The Rainbow is against the Pride
Recently, a couple of believers here have been discussing ‘why’ the pride (LGBT) movement uses the “rainbow” symbol.
Little do many of the pride supporters know, the symbol of the Rainbow itself is against the pride.
Do allow me to explain a little with Holy Scripture as follows (facts):
(1) The Rainbow became the symbol set by God to signify that He will never again destroy the earth with a great food covering the whole earth (declared after Noah’s Flood):
“I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth.” (Genesis 9:13)
“I will remember My covenant between Me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life.” (Genesis 9:15)
“So God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant I have established between Me and all life on the earth.”.” (Genesis 9:17)
(2) The Pride movement “wrongly” uses this symbol to signify that God approves LGBT (even though many of them don’t believe in God) on the basis that “He will never destroy the earth with a flood like that”.
Well, God not destroying the earth with another flood is the true meaning of the Rainbow and NOT that He approves LGBT.
In fact, He destroyed the earth with the Great Flood due to men’s “great wickedness” which certainly included LBGT too:
“The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time.
The Lord regretted that He had made human beings on the earth, and His heart was deeply troubled.
So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.”
But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord.” (Genesis 6:5 – 8)
(3) A major sin which moved God to destroy the ancient earth with the Great Flood is “sexual immorality” especially ‘sex between women & the sons of God’ (fallen angels?) as this verse states (note that they “married” not fornicating – such type of “marriage” is NOT designed by the Creator; a “perversion” indeed):
“When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.” (Genesis 6:1 – 2)
(4) It’s very likely that these “fallen sons of God” and the “Nephilim” became the “gods in the other cultures” as their manipulated “heroic stories” (of sex, murder & other perversions) are found elsewhere (could be the “aliens” under the definition given in Science for such unidentified creatures):
“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.” (Genesis 6:4)
(5) Apart from “sexual immorality” (including their so called “undefined marriages”), these also became very “violent” (abusive, murderers & brutal – just like men today, e.g. Killing in the name of religion or in the name of freedom –> both for the ‘same’ purpose of “preserving” their life at the expanse of another; in short, “selfish sinful desires”):
“Now the earth was corrupt in God’s sight and was full of violence.
God saw how corrupt the earth had become, for all the people on earth had corrupted their ways.
So God said to Noah, “I am going to put an end to all people, for the earth is filled with violence because of them. I am surely going to destroy both them and the earth.” (Genesis 6:11 – 13)
(6) Noah and his family alone were spared for this one reason:
“This is the account of Noah and his family.
Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked faithfully with God.” (Genesis 6:9)
(7) The Lord Himself has prophesied this “sign” for the “end of the age” that those equivalent “perversions” (sexual, violence and otherwise) will be rampant just before His Glorious Return as it was “in the days of Noah” (so, the pride proves this Bible prophecy true – thanks):
“As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.” – Lord Jesus Christ (Matthew 24:37)
(8) Apostle Peter has already forewarned (about 2000 years ago) that “mockers” who follow “their own lusts” (slave to it) will come first (another thanks for fulfilling this prophecy and proving Scripture true again):
“Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.”.” (2 Peter 3:3 – 4)
(9) Next, apostle Peter mentions that the “ancient world” was destroyed by “water” (and the sign of the Rainbow stops God from doing it again likewise):
“For when they maintain this, it escapes their notice that by the word of God the heavens existed long ago and the earth was formed out of water and by water, through which the world at that time was destroyed, being flooded with water.” (2 Peter 3:5 – 6)
(10) Note that what is “coming soon” for the Lord is “not” necessarily the “same time measurement” as we know it. This is “not” a clever answer devised by me to try defend the Bible but a fact from the Bible itself (regarding this “relativity of time” – as apostle Peter mentions this about 2000 years ago in the verses below):
“But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.” (2 Peter 3:8 – 9)
(11) God is the Genius. The “Rainbow” stops God from destroying the world with “water” only. This last time, God has purposed the Ultimate Destruction of all evil and together with it, also the destruction of the present heavens and the earth as well with “fire” (we know from elsewhere that the ‘last’ fire mentioned in the Bible is the “lake of fire”):
“But by His word the present heavens and earth are being reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.” (2 Peter 3:7)
“But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up.” (2 Peter 3:10)
(12) Yes, ‘all these things’ will be “in fire”.
“Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way, what sort of people ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness,
looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the elements will melt with intense heat!” (2 Peter 3;11 – 12)
(13) Why does God do it? For Good. He intends to “make All things New” again where “sin doesn’t exist anymore” nor can it exist again.
“But according to His promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells.” (2 Peter 3:13)
“Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea.” (Revelation 21:1)
(14) He also says:
“and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.”
And He who sits on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” And He said, “Write, for these words are faithful and true.”
Then He said to me, “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost.
“He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son.” (Revelation 21:4 – 7)
(15) But, as long as it’s needed for your “purification” & “correction” in “fire” according to the “malice of your sins”, you are destined to have “your part” in the “Lake of Fire” first “outside” the Gates of His Holy City until the “time” (or age) for “unrepentant wicked men” is “fulfilled” (Perfect Justice & Fairness as you’re rendered only “according to your own works”).
“But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8)
“and nothing unclean, and no one who practices abomination and lying, shall ever come into it, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.” (Revelation 21:27)
(16) Your choice determines your destiny too
“Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city.
Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying.
“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.”
The Spirit and the bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost.” (Revelation 22:14 – 17)
(17) Yes, there is the Great Judgment which is for your own good… Eventually:
“Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them.
And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds.
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds.
Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.
And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.” (Revelation 20:11 – 15)
(18) Never ignore this “warning”:
“I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book;
and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book.
He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming quickly.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.
The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen.” (Revelation 22:18 – 21)
Remember, there’s nothing beautiful about LGBT. In short, LGBT is “not love”. It’s about “legalizing” the “act of inserting a penis into an anus” in the case for men and likewise for others. Yup. It’s as “dirty” as that. To love purely, you can “love a person” without “touching” their private parts.
Think what you’re defending.