We need to ask ourselves, for example:
1) God – Have we fulfilled God’s Commands in our lives? (Given ourselves to Fulfill His Will in any little way we can)
2) Parents – Have our parents gotten more of our money which we have earned/or invested through us whilst we are single? (Percentage Count)
3) Spouse – Has our spouse received more of our money (in percentage) through our sharing?
4) Others – Have we loved others by being a benefit toward others especially freely? (e. g. Toward the poor, friends, acquaintances and even strangers & enemies too)
5) Country & Society – What have we done for our country? (What have we freely given, e. g. in material wealth or services toward our country?)
If the only reason we exist is ‘for our own selves’, isn’t it selfish?
The 5 questions above prove one’s selflessness in action beyond words.
“My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.” – apostle John (1 John 3:18, KJV)
P/S: Better not to be Born?
“The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.” – Lord Jesus Christ (Matthew 26:24, KJV)
“Yea, better is he than both they, which hath not yet been, who hath not seen the evil work that is done under the sun.” (Ecclesiastes 4:3, KJV)
The picture in Image has an interesting quote if we choose to be ‘criminals’ or in ‘causing trouble toward others only’.
Kindness is Speaking against Evil Acts and Unkind People too.
Election Doctrine – Sheepfold1
Proper ‘Election Doctrine’ Quoted in Full in Image.
“A Bible Verse in Image”.
Not financial prosperity is promised but “suffering” despite a Christian is ‘financially prosperous or not’; a beautiful type of suffering.
Suffering for Christ = Suffering whilst doing Good,
Really? Here’s a Definition “Verse”:
“For it is better, if God should will it so, that you suffer for doing what is right rather than for doing what is wrong.” – apostle Peter (1 Peter 3:17, NASB)
A Biblical Secret – Whole Law & Love Your Neighbour
Here’s a Secret:
Forget the Troll Response in Image and please Focus on Apostle Paul’s Inspired Verse in Image too.
This means that ‘each time we love a neighbour as ourselves’, it is the ‘same level of reward & righteousness attained if we would have kept the whole Law religiously, all 613 Commandments’.
The definition of ‘who is my neighbour’ was further Revealed by Lord Jesus Christ to ‘include an enemy too’ (Context: Matthew 5:43 – 44) & more clearly defined in the ‘Parable of the Good Samaritan’ (Luke 10:29 – 37) where ‘Samaritans & Jews are enemies of each other, culturally’.
Can you see it?
The Condition is Difficult which is ‘Love your neighbour as yourself’ because God can see ‘to what extend we actually Loved’.
So, I believe that we may Love our neighbour and the ‘percentage of Love’ (due to lack of a better word) we demonstrate equates the ‘level of the whole Law fulfilled’ when this Statement is Analyzed in Measurability, in Principle (where only God can Measure this Perfectly)
As Einstein once Remarked (attributed to him),
“God Integrates Empirically”