Math Olympiad Classes in Kajang and Beyond!
The image below is a question discussed from today’s class (12 August 2016)
(Classroom style delivery at Govind Maths located at Sg. Jelok, Kajang for Secondary School Level only)
All are welcome (lessons are conducted in English + some Malay only, where required)
The Class above ha ENDED due to ‘low turnout’.
Math Olympiad Training at Ayer Keroh, Melaka – 27 October 2018
1) Tuan Haji Ismail Bin Haji Alias (Absent),
Ketua Sektor Pengurusan Akademik
Pengerusi Pendidikan Sains dan Matematik Melaka (PPSMM) for Ministry of Education support!
2) “Knowledge that is not shared but stored up in self benefits no one” – En Tahir Bin Kasim,
Unit Matematik Jabatan Pendidikan Melaka (for being present as the Education Ministry’s Guest of Honour)
3) “It’s ok, I help you bear these costs, no problem; we help each other here” – Pn Lau Sook Ling, Pengerusi Persatuan Matematik Olympiad Negeri Melaka (for being the key person to organize this program and Walking the extra mile in many ways!)
4) Mr Suhaimi Ramly, Malaysian Head Coach for the National Mathematical Olympiad Team (my childhood friend too) for his continual support behind the scenes & for his books which are available for purchase at ArdentEdu.
5) Teachers who made time to attend this Training Program and are willing to avail themselves towards the goal of being a Math Olympiad Trainer in their respective schools in any possible way. Mrs Lau told me that currently there are only 8 official “Jurulatih Utama” (JU) for the Math Olympiad field in the whole of Malaysia itself.
6) Organising Committee – ‘you know who you are’ – I watched them help in any way they can working like ants without a master getting the job done from the littlest things to the bigger ones even being Math Teachers or Enthusiasts themselves.
Biggest Gratitude: Thank You God!